Due to Alberta Health’s physical distancing requirements and the need to limit visitor capacity in our gallery spaces, the maximum group size we can currently accommodate is 6 people or less. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Group Tours and Special Bookings
To inquire about group tours or build a custom Glenbow experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Charitable Organizations and Non-Profit Groups
Group Assistance Program
Local service agencies, charitable organizations and other non-profits are encouraged to apply to Glenbow’s Group Assistance Program.
- Approved organizations may book group visits with a maximum of 6 visitors, including group leaders
- Groups with youth must have a ratio of 1 adult supervisor to every 5 youth
- All bookings must be made at least two weeks in advance
- Glenbow will endeavor to accommodate your group’s preferred visit times
- In the case the preferred time is not available, all efforts will be made to accommodate a time that is suitable for both Glenbow and the group
- Glenbow will provide an information package to group leaders to help plan your visit
- To enhance your museum experience, group leaders will also be invited to complimentary quarterly workshops (please inquire for details)
- Glenbow reserves the right to decline inquiries from organizations that do not align with the spirit and focus of the program